5/16/15

Tottally Fried Up But Still Love U

I cant keep my eyes open. Im in a bad way since my love one past away.
I dont have much to say.Im not seeing my therapist  no more.He was not much help to me.
I miss the blogs I use to read.I have not been livin I been surviving.
I love the ppl who I met from blogs a lot.
I drink the first thing when I get up.
I think about how much time I get left and how to use it.I want to use it to help ppl.I wonder if I can help any body even when I cant help myself.But thas what I want to do with whats left of my time.Im not young.
I love an miss you guys.t

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Hi Bev,
I often feel like I'm just surviving and not really living life, it's horrible isn't it? I feel trapped in my life and I don't know how to change it :(

You said you want to help people? Have you thought about doing volunteering?

Take care,
Dreamer

Best Blogger Tips