2/11/13

Cloudy in the Head

I have not gotten much sleep lately. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night and stay up a few hours and try to get more sleep.
Yesterday I dusted and swept my place & keep myself busy. Its so cold I been cooking to warm up the place.
My stomache has not been feeling good and my appetite is gone till dinner time.
I stoped drinking tea. I figured I am nervous enough.
I feel slugish in the head. If you ask me some thing.It takes me 5 minutes at least to find an answer and words to express it right.Not spontaneous.
I can do barely anything. My cloths are dirty.

My ears and nose and fingers are freezing.
The hall is 53F. I put my big pot of soup out there because it wont fit in my frigerater.

I feel frustrated because I am confused.
When I was done making & eating dinner I emptied my dishes and was very surprised to see I had drunk two bottles with out noticing.
And I wondered if they where left over from the night before.

                                                                                                                                                   

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

My clothes are all filthy and/or creased to fuckery.

I washed some socks and undies in a bucket yesterday just so I wouldn't be pinging around smelling COMPLETELY of BO. Just partially (as per normal).

I hope U R OK darling.

I used to wake up easily ten times in a night . I knew I did this as I'd have 10 cigarettes smoked down by morning! Spending all night awake can be quite funky. Means you can watch tv read books etc without that nagging cow at the back of your mind telling you you ought to be doing something else because you CAN'T do anything else it's nighttime and you're not in New York New York "the city that never sleeps" you're in California and Californians like to be very healthy and get lots of sleep indeed....

Glacé Cherry xxxxXXX!

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Bev, Thinking of you and hope you ok!? I didn't comment for a couple of weeks as not been here much. My clothes are dirty too. I aint washed my hair for 3 weeks and that's not like me (usually weekly!) I cant be bothered., I keep stuff together for the kids, clean clothes and beds and food . . . but not for me. Trying hard to pull myself together, some days it almost works . . . somedays not so much.
However, I hope you're doing good lovey. Even if you don't write I still think of you, with Love and hugs and kind thoughts x x x Di x x x

Bev said...

Thanks both of you.Im just not feeling like myself.Im in 100% pity party mode.
Take care and loveX0X0

Best Blogger Tips