7/2/13

zombie birthday

Im glad ex hubby took a pic of my birthday cake. If not for the picture I never remember what it looked like. I know it tasted good.  It was stawberries and whiped cream.
I feel so slugish and shaky. I would like to stop thinking. I cant.
Some people are very cruel.
May be theres something on tv that can help me stop thinking. Get involved with something cheerful.
I had enouh ugliness for the past weeks.
Ex hubby offered a fine gift. But its his pride and sympathy offering.
He dont have the money but to refuse him hurts his pride.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

Are you OK Beverly?
Are you drinking? Or do you feel shit for NOT drinking..?
I'm giving up EVERYTHING..! Wish me luck... I don't miss it!

eyelick said...

your cake sounds delicious. Best birthday cake ever done for me was an EYEBALL cake!

Hope you're doing well :)

Bev said...

Im drinking. But not more then usual.I feel okay.Thank for visiting with birthday wishes.

Best Blogger Tips