3/28/13

When People say You Have Nothing

I hear this so much.You dont have anything. or behind my back she does not have anything.
I think to much when I hear that. I dont think any one else can tell if you have lots or little. When I feel happy and loose and at ease and confident. I think I have much more then ppl who like to say that.
I have a valuble new day and freedom to do any thing I like with it.
If I dont feel I can serve a purpose I feel like I have nothing. That is when I feel poor.
Being surounded by antiques or fine paintings woud not do anything to make me feel a void is feeled or feel rich.
I will feel like if I had lots of expensive posessions that I done nothing to deserve them. I would lie to myself and think I am worth as much as the dollar value of these things.
When I got married ppl said my hubby had nothing. They dont know he has a great sence of humor. He has a charm when his face is all lit up with his smile.Or when he winks its priceless.
They just thouht he dont have nothing.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

Only thing money buy that could make you feel better is
1: distraction
2: a way out of a physical situation (eg a plane ride)
3: better housing
and
(maybe) 4: power...

that's about it

sorry darling I haven't visited anyone's blog at all. Keep getting cut off. But I'm fine. Hope you're all right.

xxxxxxx glacier cherries!¬

Gledwood said...

Yeah Bev I've just read this again. Only thing money can buy that could make you better is a change of scene. Or eliminating certain people from the frame. No I don't mean a hitman job I mean by PHYSICALLY ESCAPING THEM... know what I mean..??☺☺☺☺☺☺☺!!!

Gledwood said...

Beverly darlin' how are you COME BACK TO ME COME BACK BABY PLEASE COME BACK

ps do you know my "cyber wife" has deserted me. The Bitch!! Yes Anna Grace saying she's going permanently offline!! (Wonder how long THAT one will last...)

Bev said...

Thank you for coming to see me.My pc is so slow.I miss you baby baby baby.yummy kisses to youXoxoxo

Bev said...

Anna Grace left you?Now you have to go thouh a cyber divorce?Will she be sending you alimony?

Best Blogger Tips