12/4/12

Life is but a Dream for My bugerlugs and My Gledwood

Abe Lincoln said A person is only as happy as they make up there mind to be.I m not sure if thats the exact words but its the exact meaning.
I loved that quote and tried to live by it.
He looks so serene in every pix I seen of him. He looks so sensible like a very patient and understanding man. I see kindness written all over his face.
I wish I had that tatooed on my hand because I know very well that I am my worst enemy and how miserable Im able to make miself.
Drinking in the day time will always make me more sad. It makes all my problems worse. But now and then I guess I get bored and settle for misery as a change.
Happiness is a gift. Its something you have to grab and keep preshious because it is impatient doesnt linger around and will travel out of your grasp the moment you dont pay attention to it.
It knows how preshious it is and it knows what hearts accept it readily and who will savor it most.
You cant be passive or indifferent to it.
You either pursue it as it loves you to or let it go.
It doesnt stay long enough for you to decide.
Happiness is this good bacteria that can grow on you and raise  a down cast mouth so high you wont recognize yourself in the mirror.
Its the best drink in the world. The kind you hold in your glass long and just take sips savoring and showing it complete appreciation.
The further away it races from you the longer it takes to charm it back.
It does not come in bottles of any kind. It wont be contained its to free spirited and can be very generous if you show it some respect.
It wants to be wanted.
And I want it and its come to me for as long as I can sincerly hold it.
Happiness is like a good hooker she knows what you want and gives more than you bargained for. Like a good hooker she knows when your done with her and moves on imediatly.No good byes or thanks because she will never reveal her face even if she had one.
But shes free of charge. Shes there for the taking.
Try to buy her and you offend her so deeply she may stay far away. 
Reach out and grasp her the very second she floats your way.
Remember she is the ultimate seductress but always honest.
When you tire of her she flees away so fast you dont recall ever geting aquainted.
Embrace her every minute of your lives. Treat her kindly and she will stay with you and what a partner she is!.
Just keep this spirit always close by and learn to love it even when you tire of it.
Wishing you peace and all good things.

4 comments:

GLEDWOOD said...

Hi Baby... happiness... I always think of it as a state of soothing calm... (and not just an "elevated mood" where I'm tearing about like a headless manic chicken!)...

How's the weather your end? Here I think they said it was going to be 1 degree C (34F) but google says it's 5C (41). Doesn't feel that warm. It feels very "crisp" today.

Everyone I know is depressed and they all blame it on the time of year and the weather... I hope you're "surviving". I am. Just about. Got a family funeral this week but I'm not expected to attend (phew!)..........

:-( ;-) :-)



Bev said...

Soothing calm.When I go to bed sometimes I feel so content and happiest most of all when Im not thinking.
I use to be told that I think to much and thinking is the worst thing for depression.Its better to just take life all in and not think much about it.
Its 55 here.Im a big girl so I luv the cold after sweating all summer.
Glad your off the hook with the funeral.Beef stew kisses to warm you upXoXo

GLEDWOOD said...

I read something a person's blog where they describe their thoughts as "hushed in their head"...

http://solacetiger.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/plumb-cut/comment-page-1/#comment-51

I don't think my thoughts are ever "hushed"... how about yours?

I'm sending back Mr Kipling's 8 Frosty Fancies kisses xx back XxxXxxX

Bev said...

No my thoughts are not hushed.I never felt that.Most be a strange feeling.chicken and rice kissesXoXo

Best Blogger Tips