12/22/12

Wedding Ring and Stupidity

It just come to my head that Im still wearing the ring I asked Alex to put on my finger when I asked him to.
Since he was all ready married I should try geting it off again. I must have put on some weight because I tried soapy water and cold cream and its not moving.
Maybe its serves as a reminder to loose weight or maybe it means I should not jump in to relationships.
I wish I didnt need the feeling of loving or being loved.
I get lonesome some times.
Mostly I can go for long stretches with out romance or love. I do like my company until I get bored.
When I found out Alex was married I should have asked him to remove the ring. I was falling for him but I did get over him pretty quick. I guess because I felt more sorry for his wife then for myself.
The last time I had a ring stuck on my finger was when I was a teen and a mechanic I had a crush on tried prying it off with a rench for me. It hurt like a son of a gun as my finger swelled with all that roughness and my skin got cut even though there was vasoline on it. And I didnt want to interupt him cause I liked him so much.
I think he was not very bright only with cars. Before that I though he would take nice care of a girl as he did with cars. When I watched how tenderly he polished a car. I thought Boy he will be a great lover.But I was wrong.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Bev! Glad all is well with you . . . I came here to write a post tonight as I'm so busy its probably the only chance I will get . . . Then I had to catch up on blogs (and comment on yours and Gledwoods)I had to resist commenting on others or I'll be here all night, and still not write a post.
I'll try and do it tonight, if not, tomorrow night! So so much still on my "to do" list. Things will calm down after Christmas day.
Sometimes I think I would like to be loved . . . but I have a track record of choosing the wrong sort of men, who need looking after, like having another child! I would like, one day, to be properly loved and cared for. That would be a first!
O well who knows . . . Life might begin at 50! (only four more weeks!).
OK, I'll go and start writing a post. Much love to you Bev x x x

Bev said...

Thank you for coming to see me! Its good to see you.
Choosing the wrong men is what I always seem to do to. I dont know why I fall in love so quiclky. My Chinese friend says I seem to be looking for a husband every day and to anxious about it.
I wish you & your family a wonderful Christmas and new year forever and always love sent your wayXoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips