12/5/12

Where Have all the Twinkies Gone?

Hostess use to sell Twinkies and Snoballs and other goodies but went bancrupt.
 Now
 a box of  Twinkies on Ebay is 17.99 ridiculous! Its so strange that ppl will spend that much money when they only used to cost a couple dollars for a box.
I miss Twinkies but Ill live.Nothing I got on Ebay is selling not even my Marilyn Monroe memorabilia.I should have been prepared and loaded up on Twinkies to have some holiday shoping money.

Theres my ex hubbys freind.
He likes to drink but didnt have any money so I took him home and asked him if he can mop all  3 rooms of mine and I will let him drink as much as he wants.
Hes different.Alcohol makes him energetic and keeps him busy.
My last almost a bf was married and I found out and got all upset over it.Oh well.cant win em all.
At least my apartment is sparkling clean thanks to my new mr wonderful. We are just friends not more then that. He has no interest in dating after 2 long marriages and I think I might retire from dating to at least for a while.
The cute lil birdie on his shoulder is a sun conure who can really hit a high note when hes screeching. 
He named the bird Baretta after the show.
Tomorrow I am going to un wind with a very long hot bath and drink my tea and read in my bath tub.
I like to indulge in a beauty day once a week to pamper myself.
My bath room floor is so shiny I better not forget to put the bath mat back. Everything is nice and clean and I will be all curly tomorrow when Im finished with bath.I wash my hair before and dry it and then I put the curlers on and with the hot dampness  by the time Im out of the tub my hair will be all beautiful curls.

Hostess Twinkies !!!!! Will drive them to you, bonus items included!!! (twinkie)

See original listing
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Nov 24, 2012 14:56:05 PST
Price:
US $7,000.00
Shipping:
FREE Economy Shipping







7 comments:

Gledwood said...

A sun conure? What a coincidence, I posted up a lovebird today. Which I really want. And it looks v similar to a conure............

Gledwood said...

........... also that film Pauley about the blue crown conure. Isn't that cute??

Gledwood said...

Doesn't a twinkle mean a young boy that old withered gay men drool over? Or is it a breakfast cereal? Or both. I really want one of those conures now.

Do you have xmas cake in America? I'll send ya a slice. I got 6 this morning and I've already eaten 4. I really have to go on a diet I'm getting so tubby... I weigh 220 lbs that's 20lbs up from last time which was less than a month ago!

Gledwood said...

Yeah I hurd they don't have xmas pudding in America... is that right? But do you have xmas cake? That is like wedding cake, but without the rock-hard icing...

bugerlugs63 said...

Looks like you got yourself a good friend there Bev.
I'm sorry I've not commented for a while, I've been hiding away miserable . . . I'm still pretty miserable but I thought I'd come out of hiding and share my misery ;-) thats nice of me eh?
Glad to read you're ok and having a good old pampering day today . . . thats what I should do, but you know what, I can't even be bothered to do that.
Those twinkies look good, I'd never heard of them, but as you say, it's ridiculous the price folk will pay for discontinued stuff. My favourite perfume was discontinued and i saw a half bottle of it on E bay (7ml - tiny) for £40!! well it can bledy well stay there, I aint paying that.
Enjoy your day Bev and take good care. Much love sent your way x x x

Bev said...

Thanks for coming to see me and for the Christmas pudding.We dont have it here.I think Tweaks are the guys that get drooled over but Im not sure.
I think you will like a love bird better because there more quiet.Conures can be very noisy with there sqwacking.Unless you get a green cheeked or pineapple conure.
Scarlet fronted conure or paraqueet are also pretty quiet and very pretty but there not as people loving.
Love and apple pie kisses XoXo

Bev said...

Great to see you Bugerluvs you been very missed.
Im sorry about the misery.Is it the holiday blues?
Ihear you about the misery but I been fighting it tooth and nail.Doingmy best not to over think and take life a day at a time.
Big hugs and kisses and love and the best things to pull you up again.
XoXoxO

Best Blogger Tips