10/29/12

Sandy is a Slow Rider

I got candles and snacks and a couple bottles of wine and other drinks. It looks like Im going to have company.
Sandy is a slow travelin gal. She makes you wait.Unlike hurricanes that speed by rapidly while touching some parts in there path and mercifully ignoring others. Sandy is a tease. 
The winds whipping through the trees wildly.Very little rain so far. Shes due to charge up in an hour and creep along through tommorow. Shes in no hurry and keeps you under her spell. Shes a category 1 but she may not let that spoil her fun.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

Tropical Storm Sandy should be put in the stocks and pelted with rotten tomatoes for all her rotten behaviour to the Eastern sea-"board" of the poor old United States...

Gledwood said...

Talking of tomatoes my Lovely, I'm sending you a great sloppy chili tomato Lea n Perrins snog back!!!

Bev said...

She was a beast and deserves rotten tomatoes.
Very lucky here no power loss. Some tree limbs and lots of places without power.It seems like how Sundays use to be.I love chili tomato.XoXo

Gledwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gledwood said...



I just read that again and thought you were talking about an old friend named Sandra. Who was coming visiting! Man I can be so slow at times!

I mean, I read it the first time and fully understood, I read it a second and I'm up a gum tree! What is wrong with me?!


This is my 2nd attempt at commenting because I left half a sentence out and the old comment was just crap. Ha!

Can you think up a good name for my nightclub? I posted up a rude one on my blog and probably everybody will hate me because of it. Maybe "Slutbox" would be better... what am I saying I hate names of bands etc with sordid sexual references you know like Courtney Love's "Hole" it's just so trashy and amoral and tasteless. I need to think up something fabulous and I was joking about "Gnome Brigade" and "Itchy Swine" but what CAN I call it???

It's always been an ambition of mine to have my own club night. Also I want to release a record, appear in a French film (it must be a speaking part)... and do loads of other things nobody would really believe of me...

Best Blogger Tips