10/3/12

I Love my Ex Hubby in a Friendly Way

My ex hubby asked me to roll  up some cigarettes for him. He gets bad coughs and pokes a dozen holes in the filters. It helps him with his cough.If not for the holes he cant smoke.
Ex hubby cant do one thing at a time.Hes very nervous.
I just got back from ex hubby picking up a bag of socks to wash.
This is his cigarette roller. He was smoking cigars but the price is flying and he thinks its much harsher to inhale.
I think I might of lost a little weight. 
My laundry is piling up.Some of us in the building have washers and dryers but not all of us.
One lady had a little business on the side.She was taking laundry and washing and drying it from her apartment. The land lord found out and he started charging her some thing for the water bill.
Our land lord pays for water not electricity.He pays for the heat to.Any way that ended her little business.
One thing for sure is when she washed the cloths they came out better.
My ex hubby is havng money troubles again and Im soaking and washing his socks and under wear.I told him just small stuff that I can soak and rinse and wring by hand with out making a big water bill. I dry it where ever theres room. From drawers and door knobs.
I have been drinking right and I feel good about myself.
Tommorow is a nother day.
 

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

I'd say you've definitely lost some weight Bev! and a lovely tan you have too . . . Looking good.
I just had to send my Ex some boxers and socks to prison . . . why is it always about boxers and socks with Exes eh?
It's good that you love him as a friend, thats' how I am with the Dads of my kids . . and most of my other exes too. No point having wars over love is there.
Nice post Bev, so glad you're feeling good about yourself, you deserve to feel good, you are good. Love and all good stuff sent to you today x x x

Bev said...

Thanks Bugerlugs.You really think I lost weight?Im so happy.
I love my tan:D
Guys need clean socks and under wear and I guess they depend on us for that LOL
Love and all good things to you to Sweety.XoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips