10/30/12

Where do thoughts fall a sleep?

I had a very vivid dream and it was one of the craziest I ever had.
I was in a mandatory clinic. There where 5-6 of us chosen to under go plastic surgery.
In the dream I felt aprehensive about this.
One of the patients was a pretty girl from elementary school and I thouht why is she here?
We where examined and each of us was told what there surgery will be.
I was thinking I must be in the belly tuck category.
No. That was not it.
My pretty school friends was given a red painted mouth and she looked only a little different then before.
Another guy had a nose job which made his nose bulge in the middle.
One guy got high and arched eye brows where before they where straight and low.
And I was sitting at a mirror watching my surgeoun operate on not my belly fat but my eyes.
She was moving my eyes from at the sides to close by the nose and even side by side with no room in the middle.
I was very uncomfortable and could not see well as she did this,I wanted too say some thing but it was mandatory and I felt power less.
Finally all of us where returned to a recovery room.
The patients where taken off the wheel chairs and put on a table.
The nurses held the patient down with blankets.
This was more unbearable then the surgery.
We had to lie on a bed with our heads surrounded by 3-4 jets blasting some chemical by our ears.
Some of the patients began screaming and the nurses held them more firmly to the bed.
I got all worked up and woke up wondering why my sub consious was thinking about stuff like this.

7 comments:

Gledwood said...

Did you really dream in all that detail? I can't remember when I last dreamed. I know they say "you dream every night" but that just means you're thinking while asleep and your eyes are flickering: not the same thing as a proper dream with a storyline...

bugerlugs63 said...

Wow this is fascinating stuff Bev, a bit like the sort of dreams I have. Often hospitals are involved. It does make you wonder where on earth these thoughts come from doesn't it.
I'm gonna try again to post tomorrow . . I'm struggling really and my mind feels a bit blank . . . but I will try again. Much love sent to you x x x

Bev said...

Gledwood some times I forget my dreams but if I wake up right after I remember and this one alarmed me and I was up after a second of hearing the screams and lying on the bed with the blasts of chemicals.
The sight of my eye balls being moved a round my face bothered me a lot. Oh the surgeon called it an eye distance change op.
Terible!bran flakes kissesXoxo

Its good to see you Bugerluvs. I been thinking about you.
This dream was awful.I dream of hospitals a lot to may be becaus e I dont like them.
Last week I dreamed a bicicle crashed through the window a long with a pair of eye glasses.That one was worser because Hurricane Sandy was on its way.
I know how you feel about struggling.I feel that to alot.
Love and best blessings to you XoXo

Gledwood said...

Beverly be very careful moving your eyes around at all: you can easiliy get BUSTED FOR SCHIZOPHRENIA if some clued-up psychiatrist notices you're not following ladybirds around fast enough! How terrible is that? We'll all end up in mental institutions...

Bev said...

Your right but I wasnt the one moving them around in the dream it was the surgeon.XOX

Gledwood said...

O Beverley, I had yet another Waking Dream...

http://gledwood4.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/attacked-by-circular-saw-in-night.html

thank you for commenting

The depression seems to have been going/~~~??//... /to have gone/...

...//to have gone//...

...//?//....

Bev said...

Gledwood I am glad your depression drifted a way and soon I hope to be in better spirits to.XoX

Best Blogger Tips