1/16/13

Happening Fast and Dis Oriented

At first I didnt want to blog my health issues.
Now I almost come write immediatly of changes and updates and so forth.
I was going to delete my first entry about this. Its painful emotionally and I thoght after a few days I will erase the post and forget all about it.
Finally I called. It took 4 calls to get some facts. The 1st was a person dis interested and un helpful. The last call told me I was to return tomorrow and have a second mammogram and and ultra sound at the cancer center fourth floor of the hospital.
Not going to spare you. I cried. I screamed to God top of my lungs Help. Help me please.
So tommorrow at 9:45 I go to go thouhg 2 more xrays.
I am terrified and hope not to cry and scream as I have since the call.
Im drunk and tranquilized and extemly dis oriented.
I asked if I will get an answer then & there and she said yes.
Im surprised at myself for wriing every step of the way.
Especially since Im a coward.
Fate will tell what ever I have and need to go through.
Im keeping this very short and just an update on what is what.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Bev, I've only just seen this post . . I've not been here for a couple of evenings (will explain in next post)
I really hope it all went well and that the results were good . . . Please let us know. I'm thinking of you. I can imagine how frightened you were, but I really hope it's over now. Much love and good thoughts sent your way x x

Bev said...

Thank Honey Bugerluvs.
I am so relieved. The first morning in a long long time that I woke up not worried and tense.
Thank you so much. You dont know how mush your encouragment helped because I was to scared to talk in daily life about it X0x0x0x0x0x0x

Best Blogger Tips