1/18/13

The Three Cs

My visit went pretty well yesterday morning.
I was there about 3 hours. But I had the patience and composure of a lady who drank three beers and took one Ativan.
The mammagram was done first. Different machine and more painful.
The tech was training another lady who seemed to be on her first training session but I cant complain Im not paying for it. The new in experienced lady pulled in every possible direction and then pressed the paddles down to probably the limit. It hurt but it was short pain and I did want them geting a clear image. They are more suspicious of the right breast so only that one was re peated
Sat around a while until a lady came to do the ultra sound which is comfortable.
Then the doctor came and told me my breasts are very dense filled with cysts clusters and calcifications.
He said at this time he felt no need for a biopsy. But he did schedule me for another mamagram and ultr sound in six months.
Iasked him So for now I do not have cancer? And he said yes thats right.
I was much happier leaving then I was coming in.
I told the nurse the reason I became crying and hysterical on the phone the previous day was because the appointment was at The Cancer Center and I assumed I had the other c word.
So I have six months to return to my life as it was before finding the problem.
It's Friday and I thank God and I thank you for coming here with kindness and compassion.
I have prayers of thanks that so far Im healthy.knock on wood and Thanks for your kind words of support and encouragement.
Your more preshious to me then words can express and I thank God for puting on this world people like you who care.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being healthy Bev! I knew you'd get thru it. Ive only ever posted once before, but Id just like to tell you how strong I think you are, far stronger than most. You find courage in the darkest corners and come out shining. Im really happy for you, Bev. Hope your weekend is filled with joy and laughter...NO more tears ms. lady! You're too beautiful for all that! -Kelley

Bev said...

Thank you Kelley. No more tears I promise and thank you for your very sweet words :-)XoXo

Unknown said...

Hi Bev! Hopefully everything your way is going great. You havent posted in a few days so I figured Id send ya a message seeing how you're doing. I hope you ppst soon! -Kelley

Bev said...

Hi Kelley and thank you for coming to see me.
I got a cold and fluid in my inner ear and vertigo real bad these days.Every thing spinning around.Im geting a decongestent and see if it helps.
Thank you Honey XoXoxo for thinking of me

Gledwood said...

Thank God ;-)

Gledwood said...

Beverly how are you, it's February 5th... I haven't been in touch bc I've been moving house. Hope you are well darling. BlueberryXXXXXXX

Gledwood said...

O Beverly come back!
Come back. Come back. Come back.
Come back, I beg you!!!

Best Blogger Tips