1/3/13

New Begininings

I looked all over for a poem an elderly lady gave me years back but cant find it. I must have stuck it ina book I dont have any more.
It went some thing like this.
Each day bring a new begining.
Each day bring us hope to the heart.
As we lift up our hearts for a rosy new start.
Remember the sun risen there.
Those are the words I remember but there where lots more.
I remember the lady who recited it to me lots during phone calls. She was sweet. She use to lock up her pasta before she left her apartment at the senior citisens building.
She said her neighbor snooped a round her window. You know I never believed heruntilI was at her kitchen table and saw the ladys face staring in the window.
It was weird.I use to visit her and bring her bananas or other sale fruit.
I came with another elderly lady and every time Clara turned her back my other lady friend looked under the table cloth.Once when Clara went to the toilet the other lady raced in to her bed room and I followed her and she was looking under the matress and covers.
She said that she was looking for a rare recipe that only Clara had. It was for cream of braciole soup.
I missed the Twilight Zone marathon this year. I was so cozy in bed when the door bell rang and it was ex hubby and his cloths that need washing.
He was not feeling good with a sore throat and cold. He said he cant get up out of bed to do his cats or roll his cigarettes.  I stayed there most of the day rolling two boxes of cigarettes and put by his bed and clean his ash trays. When my hubbies sick he gets demanding. 
He wore a holiday sweat shirt and a beaver fur collar that looked stunning on him.
He got hired at the pet store. Feeding the rabbits and mice and fish and cleaning there cages. I am happy about that. Its perfect for him. I hope he gets better before he looses the job.
My new years resolution is to take better care of my skin. When I drink so much tea it looks dehydrated  alot.
I have to take in more liquids then just tea and alcohol.
Hoping this new year will bring health and happiness and all good things and dreams realized.

4 comments:

GLEDWOOD said...

I would love a job at a pet shop, but really good pet shops are few and far between in London.

Bev said...

Thats to bad there are not many pet shops there.
You could get yourself a birdie at a discount.
Love and fudge kisses for youXoXo

Gledwood said...

Your ex hubby looks really familiar... has he ever been on TV..?

Bev said...

Seriously??No he never been on TV. He will be flattered to hear this.XoXo

Best Blogger Tips