7/16/12

Alone but Not Lonley

Its been real hot 90 something and it will stay this hot for a while.I cant stand it to hot and I stay home with the ac exept when I walk to my ex hubbys for supper.I can do with out in a lot of things but never with out the ac.I have been making his supper later and later hoping it cools off.
When we where married hubby visited his family for holidays and some times he stayed there a coule weeks.He use to buy me food and wine before he left so I had what I needed and most of the time I didnt mind be alone for a couple weeks.When we lived in the bad neihborhood I did not leave the house while my ex hubby was away.I can really entertain myself and keep busy with out seeing ar talking to people.Its not how I like it but it made me feel better that I can stand being alone.I knoe there will come a time when Im not happy anymore being by myself and I will be looking for a man again.My hubby lives near me but he is my ex and just a friend now.When I was younger I could not stand being alone at all.One time when my family was on vacation I felt so alone that after a quick hello to the mail man I just cried and wished he stayed.I wanted some body any body at all.
I have changed about that when my ex hubby left to visit his family I stayed calm and content.I didnt wish for the mail man to talk with or any one.I guess I love myself so much that I can keep myself happy and not feel any pity just cause m alone.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

Is he just a friend or a Friend With Benefits?

Just wondering... ;-)

Bev said...

Nope.Not a friend with those kind of benefits.I am cooking for him to clear up a bill I have on his account.

bugerlugs63 said...

Same here Bev, I used to hate being alone. I even started up relationships to not be alone . . . Now I love being alone; after 34 years (16 to 50) of always being with men, keeping them happy in every possible way . . . Now, apart from the kids and hamsters, I only have me to please. I love it at night when they've all gone to bed and I have time to myself . . . Bliss.
Good post Bev x

Bev said...

I was just like you bugerlugs do anything to keep them happy.Now I keep myself happy.XoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips