7/19/12

The Past and Present

When I was sorting out my old magazines I saw this cover and the story in it reminded me of myself as a young gal.Easy to fool and not knowing right from wrong.
I know now and that is wonderful.
This little girl in the article could be me because we both got in to the same busness.I will never name who got me started in but it dont matter any more. Im not angry with them any more.
Please ont be offended about this.
On a lighter note.I am very mad at Kraft and other brands of mac & cheese.Theres nothing in the box!I always get mad about it and I keep buying it anyway.
Hers my own recipe for a better filling mac & cheese if you need more .
I put in half a box of elbows and let them boil about 10 minutes.
I pour 1/2 cup of milk and warm it and melt 3 table spoons of butter in the milk.
I tear in to small peices 6 0r 7 slices of American cheese and blend it and then I pour it all in a big bowl and stir it till the cheese sauce gets all over the elbows.Delish and no powder!

6 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Bev, It seems we have a lot in common. It's good that we have both moved on, forgiven folk and are able to be happy with who we are. I copied your moon code, I hope you don't mind, I find my moods often follow the moon phases, do yours?
Hope all is going good for you . . . how many meals do you owe now ;-) x

Gledwood said...

Is that Edward and Mrs Simpson on the cover? She looks like Joan Crawford...............................................................................................................!

Bev said...

bugerlugs Im happy that you said we have lots in common.I like you.i know by your writting that you are a Sweetie.Im happy you got the moon phases to.I do get funny esp by a full moon.XoXoXO

Gledwood it is Mrs Simpson and Edward.Did you think she was the gal I wrote that I had the same history as her?Me marrying a princeLOL.Id be lucky to marry a frog.Its so romantic right?There story how he left his royalty for her love?I think its so romantic.She does look like Joan Crawford.

Bev said...

Only 5 more meals to cook for ex hubby!Yay!

Gledwood said...

I once looked around for single Euro-princesses I could marry... as if ANY would have me har har har

Bev said...

I bet you can!Prince is not royalty and hes a prince any way and Micheal Jackson King of pop.You can be Prince of Russian hamsters.XoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips