7/10/12

Earning my Keep

I dont want to write about me today.I got new jewlry in the mail.I like it alot.It costed 20 something dollars for a ring and a bracelet on Ebay.My hubby said i can cook for him for 2 weeks cause I cant pay him back for a while.Last night i cooked spagetti with fresh mushrooms in the sauce and tonightI will make an omlet with chives for us.I feel like where married again.he patted my behind after lasts night meal and i all most felt like his wife again.The pix below is hubby when hes happy.

Some times I miss my ex hubby but when I think about how cheap he is i know I made the right choises.

He has 2 front teeth with a space in the middle.I use to love that.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Ah Bev! we know how to keep men happy, it simply good food and/or good sex . . .
Whenever I think I'm missing an ex, I do exactly the same . . . think of the reasons I left.
It's good that you're still friends and can enjoy meals together though.
Take care Bev, I gotta do the school run now x
ps. your song from Gledwood is on 2nd July "new drug worker" post, about 5 posts back.

Bev said...

Good thinking bugerlugs63.Where still good friends and we can count on each other in troubles.Thank you for telling me which post it was in I had trouble finding it yesterdy.

Best Blogger Tips