7/25/12

The Rain and Me

I like to dance bare foot in the rain.
It is still in the 90s.My face is one big puddle.We have had breaks from the heat.Twice it rained and thundered and wild winds whiped through the trees and I went out side and enjoyed every drop of rain.
No rain today and I miss it.I went out in my sun dress and I heared a lady say I hope she has some thing under that dress.Not a problem because of course I do.
The pix is my ex hubby taken on a rainy day.I have no pix of me in the rain.
The only good thing out of the lack of rain is mosquitoes have not been able to hatch.I still get lots of bites every day.

Im going to buy another dozen eggs while there on sale for 78 cents.Beans are on sale to.My favorite B&M and Bushes baked beans.
I made a rice dish that made me sick.It is from a package you just add water and boil.

4 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

lovely pics Bev of ex hubby.
It was in the 90's here today too . . . that's hot for us, lovely.
Got some gardening done and enjoyed it . . . And stayed clean for today ;-)
Nice post Bev x

Bev said...

Your garden is beautiful bugerlugs.I did not plant any thing this year.My neigbors eat it all and never asked first.
Im coming over to see you nowXoXO

Gledwood said...

Citronella oil: supposedly gets rid of the itchy fuckers (mosquitos, that is...)

Bev said...

I better get some may be the pharmacy carries it.Thank you for the advise XoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips