7/11/12

What I Acomplished This Week

I changed the bed sheets and sprused up my bed room.
I did 2 loads of laundry
I fixed 2 suppers for my ex hubby.Only 12 more to go.
I painted my finger and toe nails.
I put on perfume.
I cooked breakfast for myself.
I started eating salads all kinds you would not believe.
I scrubed my toilet.
I scrubed my bath tub.
I bought a bag of clearence potatoes.
I been listening to birds in the park to unwind.
I slept all through the night one day this week.
I been a good friend to myself.
I been taking walks earlier in the morning.
That is a lot for today half way to the end of the week.I have more stuff to do to.I think I did pretty good so far.
___________
If you need a friendly face in the window I am here for you.Not on the out side looking in but in my heart and with a smile.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

I love that line "I've been a good friend to myself"
I could learn a lot from that, I'll try it out tomorrow.
Yeah, I think you've done pretty good for half a week too.
Nice post Bev x

Bev said...

Thanks bugerlugs63.
I think I'm my best friend.

Best Blogger Tips