8/14/12

Aint No Sun Shine When He was Gone

I was in the back seat and I took this pic.Can you tell he was feeling sexy by his look?I did and I remember the car pulled over and he climbed a cross the seat.
I can make out that he smoked Kools.I forgot if I didnt see the pix.
I get bad head aches when I cry.I cried lots after Sun Shine left me with out one word.No warning.He just bolted off some place.
I found this comic strip I taped on my note book.I still think ppl are talking to me when I hear them on there cell phone.Why do ppl need cell phones just to buy grocerys?I lost my cell phone ages ago and am okay with out it.
I dont know whose feet these are or why I took and have kept this pic.
That floor sure needs a vacquming or sweeping bad.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Bev, I been camping, I got back yesterday but with so much washing to do, I only just turned the laptop on now! (30 hours later) The first place I have come to is your blog, I've read all the posts I missed . . . I'm glad your ok again :-)
I can see why they called him Sunshine, I just read your story of how you met him and not being able to meet his mother. I wasn't allowed to meet Higgins mother either.
I love the photos and your stories, we have a lot in common.
So good to be back and pleased you're well.
Italian is the most beautiful language, do you still speak Italian?
Keep writing Bev, there are no rules . . . Your story, your rules. love to you, back soon x x

Bev said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benvenuto.
I wonder why guys keep so many secrets from there moms?
I love YOUXoXoxo
Io parlo un pocco e scrivo un pocetino.Non troppo bene.Ma meglio di niente.

Best Blogger Tips