8/28/12

May be Blondes Do have More Fun

I was walking down the street Saturday night feeling lonesome.I seen a few guys I knew laughing and walking tords me.I was feeling frisky & fresh.They where all smiles.They where drinking beer.I had a couple cups of Coke.
Any ways I just showered and shaved my legs and paintd my finger nails.I had my hair cut shorter and with a redish brown rinse in it.I was all perfumed and made up and wearing my jewlry.I felt like a million bucks.
We played tag.Where we chase each other.We was running a cross the street and hiding behind cars and having fun.But one of the guys had some thing going on in him.His pants where showing all kinds of emotions.I figured he was looking for trouble so I ran faster a way from him.I was wearing panty hose and I got a run right under the panty part.Then I fel and my arm hurt and it was all scraped up.May be my new hair color is less fun then the blonde color.
It was geting late.It starts geting dark around 8 pm now.I know the guys pretty well but I was very mad at the one with the emotional pants.I talked to him about what happened and he apologized and said he had no idea that he was turned on.So I forgave him.
After checking out my scrape the boys walked me home in the dark.They felt bad about my arm and when we passed the liquer store they got me a cheap bottle of wine to make me feel better.
I got mellow drinking the wine.They asked me to play basket ball next Saturday night.I think they want me because Im tall.
My scrape is much better with iodine I been puting on it.

6 comments:

Gledwood said...

I died my hair Absolute Platinum. Schwarzkopf. They do 3 platinum blond tones but mine had the best looking models on the packet. Also it said something like A001 implying it was the lightest shade. Everyone seemed really surprised to see me newly shorn with white hair. It is true I was a bit manic when I did this. When I was more manic I nearly bought purple dye but someone talked me out of it. Maybe I'll dye my hair lemon yellow. I think that shade looks really cool. I put a song up for you it is 3 hours of donk so see if you like it. You have to keep it going for a good 15 mins on top volume before you can decide whether you like it or no.

"emotional pants" ~~ good phraseology ;-)

bugerlugs63 said...

I was gonna say I like that phrase too "Emotional pants" that's gold!
You have some very poetic phrases Bev, I wonder if it's to do with speaking Italian when you were young.
Sounds like a fun time, you've got a great smile :-)
Love, as always, sent to you x

Bev said...

Gledwood.You must have been awful entiing to girls with your Absolute Platinum by Schwarzkopf.That sounds German and we dont have it here.
I loved your Donk music Gledwood thanks for giving me the music and for thinking of me.XoXoxo

I wish now that I picked up more of the language while I was with the. To bad I was not so enthusatic at the time.Years make evrey thing more preshious.
You are preshious to me and so is Gledwood.I love Bugerlgs and me & you being internet friends:)
Kisses and love sent in huge bushels your way.
XoxoXoXO

Bev said...

OPs Gledwood I meant to say enticing.

bugerlugs63 said...

"Years make everything more precious" . . . There you go again Bev, so true and well worded. I'm glad we're friends too x x

Bev said...

I trust you more then ppl I see in daily life.Any thing i say esp. if its bad gets spread all over town.
Thanks bugerlugs for your sweet comments kisses&hugs to youXoXoxo

Best Blogger Tips