8/17/12

Forgive me Friday

Life is funny even with good intentions I manage to louse things up.
I bouht seafood online.I was specific about the day I needed it and will be home to recieve it.
I told the guy I wanted it Friday.He promised me if I paid for spec service I get it that day by the end of the day.This order cost almst 50 dollars! 

It is parishable food.
The fedex guy did not bother opening the door and ringing the right door bellHe left the fish on the step to my apt. building where any body passing can steal it.
I woke up today at 1 30 am.I got online to track it and  I seen it was delivered at 4.27 pm Thursday.Like the fool that I am I ran down to the step with a garbage bag in case the frozed crab cakes is melting with stinking water.It was not there.
I been disputing with this man.I told him I live in a crappy area and theres a bus stop in front of my bldg.
I told him all this before I ordered.When I called him about not geting it I he did not ask for my name or ord#.He knew it was me he remembered my worry about the date.

I vent through this blog.It helps.What ever helps is good.
On the tracking it read no signature req.left on front porch.Theres no front porch just a step leading to the coridor where the buttons to each apt is.
Im still waiting to get a phone call from him.I guess I wait and see and may be he makes good on his promise.
Time to calm down.
Monday I went with an old neigbor to our old neighborhood where a religious lady gossiped dirty lies to our neighbors & church group.Its been 11 years lets forgive & forget & then we can move on.

She told the neigbors and the church group where we where members to pray for us for our dirty sins.She was going to Catholic church meetings & Baptist and Russian Orthodox and then also the Jehovah Witnesses.All these religions but she had no shame about her lying.
Any way we paid her a nice visit.She asked why we never came sooner.She offered rhubarb cake home &made juice and chocolate chip cookies. She showed me gifts from me I forgot giving.It was nice.I just want to move on.

I try thinking with reason and not temperment.
That was the happy part of my week.
To look in the eye of my enemy.Former enemy and make peace.
Have a great weekend.Peace be with you this Friday and always especially when you need it most.

6 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Hi Bev, I hope they pay you your money back on the seafood, or replace the order at least.
I'm hoping to vent through my blog today . . . but each time I try, I get stuck and can't think straight.
It usually helps me to write so I need to get the stuff out there . . . I'll try again today.
It's a good thing to forgive and move on but not always easy . . . I need to do some of that with my Brother. I need to write about it and clear it out. You're a strong lady Bev, keep writing and smiling, love sent to you x x x

Bev said...

Thanks Bugerlugs
He was suposed to call me Friday and never did.
But theres always Monday.
I agree that it helps by venting and leting it out.
I will keep smiling and writing.
I am sending a bushel of love right over XOxOxoxo

jade said...

hello Bev, I've been reading your blog and love how you are so able to find such joy in your life! This is a GREAT quality for one to have! I'm always striveng for it but never quite manage it. As a bigger girl as well I just try to say THE HELL WITH IT! I'm a WOMAN curves and all in place no stick THIN GIRL frame for me! haha anyway I hope your feeling better I was sadend to see you so down, but we do all have those days dear, just gotta climb back up even if that requires starting out on our hands n knees!!! you remind me so much of this lovely lady we had here named Starlett (no joke) she went by just Star but we all called her MAMA STAR, she gave REFUGE to all us lost souls. none of her children she gave birth to but no matter we were all HER CHILDREN! mama star never turned anyone away and for that she was taken advantage of a time or two but she NEVER stopped believing in us! Man she could be rude n crude and cussed like a sailor but there was no end to the love and wisdom she provided to us, the bad kids, the ex cons the ones nobody else would give the time of day to. She's gone now cancer was the only thing that could take down such a powerful woman but reading your blog truely brings her back to me! I see a sparkle of Mama Star in you!

Bev said...

Thank you Jade.Thats just about the sweetest thing any bodys ever told me.
I am honered that you see a sparkle of her in me.
You know I love me just the way and weiht I am.Ppl some times make fun of my curves but unless they mean something like ppl that come to my apt it does not hurt.
I thank you again for your sweet words and coming to visit with me.
Hugs by the bushel to you Sweet Jade.XoXoxo

Gledwood said...

Hi my Darling I did put up "Lucky Star" just for you and the friggin' computer went and ATE it.

It's Back There Now...

http://gledwood4.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/i-am-this-quickly-between-drug-clinic.html

sorry can't comment further till later gotta get to piss-drinking anti-drug meeting...

Bev said...

Thank you Gledwood.I am coming over to see it.
How can I miss a lucky star Sweety Pie!XoXoXo

Best Blogger Tips