8/7/12

Falling in Love all Afternoon

I been having stomache trouble since my last pity party.I did not want to write but I took benedryls to to try and fall a sleep on my drinking sprees.My stomache is acting up and in pains.At least it happens to be a good day to lay in bed sick.Nope it is never a good day to be sick and I want to be well but cant help it today.
I slept til 9 in the morning I usualy get up at 5.Today is Sidney Poutier Day on TCM.I love him!Handsome.I also fell in love with Rock Hudson this morning and then in love with Paul Newman.I feel all this love in side of me. I hear wedding bells in my head.
Later one of my favorite Poutier movies Patch of Blue is on about him and a blind girl.I saw 2 movies of his I never seen before.Paris Blues and All or Nothing.Now there showing a nother new Poiter movie.This one is not a romance nither was All or Nothing but I did not bat an eye lash watching them.
I hope I feel better but at least Im spending a romantic day with my television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite actor is Humphrey Bogart, and the guy who plays Atticis Fitch in To Kill Mocking Bird. Damn I always have a brain burp when I try to recall his name.

I also love Turner Classic Movies (TCM)!

xx
Anna Grace

Bev said...

Oh you Love Gregory Peck and so do I.See we got some thing in common!

Best Blogger Tips