8/22/12

it's like being a book without a cover . . .

Bugerlugs is a special and giving & kind lady that I admire and feel for when shes unhappy.She got a gift for words and self expression and I hate any one trying to break her.
She said bloging is like being a book without a cover.See how sweet but powerful her words are.I love my Lil Bugerlugs.

I know her Geekster & Hampers will see her throuh this painful time and defend her and set those jerks straight.
Any way shes touched and become a part of my life.Shes like a sister I always wished I had.We are oceans a way but she writes her blog and you feel you known her always.
I worked hard for every grain of confidence I now have after that scandal where he wanted me arrested.It is to shameful to detail and i want to forget it.
For the past few years I found peace I was always searching for.
The rocky paths I walked throuh so much I smoothed the road.
Im also grateful that Im out of that long deep tunnel of sadness even dispair at times.
I have come to love me weiht and all.I have achieved what I always longed for which is peace.
I know reality.Im bound to meet more grief in the future that is a part of living.No life is complete with out every emotion.
There arent any lives spent perfectly happy & peaceful.At least there are things that can help in crisis.
I keep you very closly in my prayers Bugerlugs.xOXoXo.Always & forever.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Thanks Bev, for everything, for being YOU.
You've worked through so much haertache and pain in your life, you more than deserve every grain of happiness that comes your way. And I'm hoping and praying and wishing and wanting for something really amazing to come into your life . . . Real soon.
Heaps of love from me and thanks again for your support yesterday x

Bev said...

Thank you so much Bugerlugs.
The most amazing thing and prayer would be to have some real friends in daily life.
Thanks again for being YOU!♥Xoxox

Best Blogger Tips