9/7/12

Everything that is Good

God forgive me please.
Im not writing against you.
I am writing against the Roman Catholic Church in itself.
I know there are many disgraces in mankind as I am a sinner.
I havent been to a church in a few years.
The last time I went to church was when I found a 5 dollar bill on the ground. I bought a couple things with it and the remaining 3$ and coins I brought to church.
When I come a cross money.Instantly I have feelings about who it belongs to.Some one may give me a card at Christmas with a bill inside and quick I feel that I know who it belongs to and usally it isnt me.
I give what I can to Saint Judes Childrens Hospital some times.
Back to the 5$. I felt the remaining 3$ and something belonged to the church.That it had all ready belonged there earlier then I found it.So I went inside the closest church.
Right away I felt very embaressed.A lady asked if I came for the special organ day.I told her I just wanted to know where the donations go and was led by her past the congregation and in to a room in the back where theere was a priest and elegant couples.

She has a donation for the new organ fund. The lady said proudly in a loud voice.I felt my face get very hot and red.They where making it seem like I was there with thousands.
The priest was a picture of happiness.He speeded right tords me. You have a gift for us. Are you a regular at our church?
I told him I was not.
It was very hard to hand him the 3 dollar bills and the change wrapped up inside it.I held it nervous. My sweaty palm made it damp.
So you have heard about our organ fund?
No I told him.
Oh alright Um I see.
I handed my little bundle of change and bills in to his hand while looking for the exit.
He was disappointed I knew that.But he was kind enough not to show it.
The conflicts I have with the Roman Catholic Church is that it centers around money.But they dont seem to be helping people.Ill or Poor or hungry.
I dont feel reverance for priests.To me they are men.Men wearing cassocks.
The priests pedophiling is really really awful.Im sure God looks down angrily.
The Vatican excusing this kind of sin.
Priests may not have many chances for fun and excitement.
But they must not be bothering children.In the Bible over and over you read the worste sins in the eyes of God are those against little children.
Jesus gave sermons in cloths of poverty. He was not looking to impress any body.
The Popes dress with jewlry and gold.
Why does any faith have to be preached by ppl dressed so rich?
Im sorry.Im sorry for having thoughts.Im sorry for having thoughts like this.
Please forgive me God.
I love the song Amazing Grace and Mia Marianne and Per Filip sing it like no other.Judy Collins sings it real good to.
In Roman Catholic Church this song is banned.I heared it is not allowed because the writer commited suicide.
It is a glorious song.Who ever wrote it had a great passion and love for God.If he found life unbearable is it so bad that his tribute must be silenced for ever?
May be people are less forgiving then God.
Im sorry.

6 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Loved this post Bev. I like it when you write like this.
I didn't know that about "Amazing Grace" it is indeed a great song, with great lyrics.
I think God would totally share your opinion of the Catholic church (I dont want to offend anyone here). The Pope is worshipped, money is worshipped and so are idols . . . Not to mention the crimes committed, and hidden, against Children.
Hmmmm, think I better stop there.
Good post Bev, much love sent to you as always x x x

Bev said...

Thank you bugerlugs.
I felt ashamed writing this. I hope God is offended.
I should of stopped to but I was not able to.
These thoughts where waiting to come out.I cant all ways keep all my feelings inside myself and it is hard talking to ppl on this sensitive subject.
I DO love God and Jesus.
But not robbery in church and worse of all crime against children.
There are to many needy and they seem ignored by the church and I get upset.
I wish the church will really ask God what He wants not what they want.
Thanks again.
Hugs kisses and all good things to you XoXoxo

Bev said...

Oh no.I meant to write that I hope God is Not offended.
Forgive me always.

Gledwood said...

There's a scripture somewhere that says "God looketh upon the heart" ~~ he will not be offended with you.

Bev said...

Thanks Gledwood for these meaningful preshious words.
Love & all good things sent your way Xoxox

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for taking this chance to speak about this, Personally i think strongly regarding it and I make use of learning about this subject. When possible, as you gain data, please update this website with new information. I've found it extremely useful.

Best Blogger Tips