9/4/12

La Vita Semplice

Theres a murkiness that clouds my memory of being taken away from my parents. All of us where seperated and put in different homes with new families. Thinking of the seperation makes me suddenley tense.
My seperation and entrence in to a new family was the happiest from what my brother and sisters said there new homes where not embrasing and doting.At all.
My new home was a paradise for a child.There where dried sausages hanging from the ceiling.Potatos in the basement and chickens and fresh eggs.They where self relient.
They didnt shop for much..All most all our food came from the ground and was returned to the ground in scraps.At night the smell of home made bread in the oven brouht us to the table.

The house was very simple very clean with no exess of any thing to clutter the house.
I love and remember the laughter of my new parents.They where really in love.They bickered some times but there was no violense in the home. They where dark and handsome together.
I was learning to sew. I broke there sewing machine twice with my learning and they where practical enought to fix it themself.There was a few flowers in the garden and mostly fruits & veggies.We ate squash flowers dipped in flour and fried.Delish.
Artichokes where in a pickling jar and an absolute treat!A nother favorite was there lupini beans in jars with lots of salt.
I loved the MSN chat rooms and communities which are gone now.Reading and typing in replies in Italian chat rooms let me improve my Italian and get aquainted with some real nice folks.It was a fun way of brushing up.
After 5 very securing years I was taken back home to my real parents.It was a day of kisses and tears and waving hands that I finally shut my eyes to.
But we had each other and a protective brother.He was mean with every thing acept our parents.
One by one all of us left for our own lives.I was the youngest and stayed till 15.They set me up with a man and from there I escaped.He was to old to go and look for me and I called home now and then to say hi.I was never reported as missing probably my parents had enough of raising children and liked the freedom.
I met and fell in love with Joey Sun Shine.Then I met a nother intresting guy and we married before a year was over.
He was very very abusive and violent.A man who was control happy and wanted me on a leash or puppet strings.The last punishment he planned was geting me drunk and droping me off at the high way to see if I can make it back.A nother punishment I got was being sat in a chair and not moving for 8 hours.I was lucky that I didnt need to use the toilet those 8 hours.This is my apartment where he lived and I survived a little time.I sewd the curtains myself and I put ribbons on my vases and stuffed animals.
I dont know how he thouht all these punishments up or why?Worse yet I let him rule me.In the pix below hes in his dorm.He told me in advance what my punishments and beatings would be.2 years later I kept my interest in foreihn affairs and volunteered again in a nother abusive relationship.I learn only the hard way.
The marriage was nulled so hes not my husband and never was legaly.I can live with that happily!
Happier days is Saturday night ready to play basket ball with the boys.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Thanks for sharing that with us, and the photos . . . Some painful times, but your Italian "parents" sound lovely. I used to eat those flowers in batter when I lived in France (on the Italian border) Courguette flowers . . . mmmmmmm. Delicious It must have been hard for that couple to hand you back to your parents after five years too.
Thanks again, for some of your story. Love to you Bev x x

Bev said...

They where the best Bugerlugs.You also ate the flowers.Thats wonderful.I have not eaten them since that time.
Yes it must have been awful hard on them.I think they never thouht it would happen.I can still picture them waving and crying.It was real hard!All my love to you XoXoxo!

Best Blogger Tips