9/1/12

Loving Me Update

10 reasons I love myself
Below is Mrs Filbert.
She says shes looking for a man who does not like her margarine.She says she makes it to please ladies so she Knows it will please men. I like her attitude and that shes comfortable with her sexuality. Now back to me.
I love my how I look in pantyhose.
I love that Im eager to lend a helping hand.
I love my flirtyness.
I love that I want to befriend every body I meet.
I love curiosity because it makes living fun.
I love that my attitude is young and still fresh.
I love that I have experienced what some ladies would not dare.
I love my honesty.
I love how my toes look with a coat of paint.
I love how I make sure to always sleep in a clean bed.
I love being a lady.
I love that Im not easy to intimidate.
I love that I love a simple life.
I love that little things bring me joy.
I love that I love fresh starts.
I love my patience.
I love me because I can laugh at myself.
I love picking flowers and putting them behind my ears like I did when I was small.
I love that I dont need money to be happy.
I love my independance and my need for people.
I love making changes in my life for the better.
I love my sensitivity.
I love that I love myself.

The pix up there is with the boys Im playing basket ball with to night.

6 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Enjoy the basketball tonight and keep on loving yourself Bev, for all of those reasons and more. Love sent to you x x

Bev said...

Thanks Bugerlugs I had to sit because it was steamy out and I was all sweat but after a while it cooled off and I could play.All my shots go in the basket because of my heiht.
Love and kisses and good wishesXoxoxoxoxo

Gledwood said...

Black pantyhose looks really good. So does red underwear. I don't think it looks tarty I think it looks really hot. I never buy anything in white if I can avoid it, I'm not prepared to shove stuff in separate washes. I used to buy that special detergent for colours but all the stuff I have now is kind of "inherited" from various people and places so it's already faded....... I'm looking for someone who looks like me....... give me a sec to come up with someone/something.........

Gledwood said...

Well someone once said I looked like Nicky Wire from the Manic Street Preachers... I'm not so sure. Maybe I did when I was younger... (a bit)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nicky+wire&FORM=HDRSC2

Gledwood said...

(I'm not so much into the eye makeup though.)

Bev said...

Thanks for the link.Your a good looking guy then and hot to!XoXOXOXOXO

Best Blogger Tips