9/6/12

Pride of my Ex Hubby

My ex hubby was in the park at the same time I was.
Its been very dark and rainy and when I seen my exhubby he looked like a rainbow after a storm.
He was dressed slick and happy as can be.
I was glad to see him look so good because a couple weeks ago he had no money for the laundrymat.I was supposed to wash his cloths a little at a time.Just a grocery bag of socks then a bag of underwear then a couple shirts and pants.I have a plastic tub I can soak cloths in and then rince them out in my tub.
When we where married we use to wash our panties together in a little sudsy bowl and we where happy and in love and our hands touched each others hands in the sudsy water and I thought if this is not love what is love?
Because we both got very mushy washing our pants in the same bowl.It always ended up with us holding hands in the bowl and looking at each other with big smiles.

He saved enough all by himself to pay the laundrymat.
Im glad he is proud of his looks and taking care of himself.I am proud that he is not just my ex hubby but a real friend.

2 comments:

bugerlugs63 said...

Sounds like it was love to me . . . It's good that you can still be good friends though. I'm friends with my exes, I see no point in falling out. If they were worth loving at some point then they are usually worth being friends with.
He's looks like a nice bloke Bev, nice smile :-)
Love sent to you x x

Bev said...

Thank you bugerlugs.I feel the same way you do.Theres no point in ppl not being civil enough to be friends when the romantic part of the relationship ends.Kisses hugs and warm wished sent directly to you XoXoXo!

Best Blogger Tips