11/18/12

Love is a Risky Affair

I prepared my ex hubby so he will understand that I am involved with some body else.
Ex hubby says hes been eyeing a gal himself and he does not feel be traded by my involvment.
Be for I told him I brouht the cloths I washed. I did not feel up to soaking them and scrubing them in my bath tub. I felt week and sick so I brought them to the laundrymat and draged the bags home and hung them all over the place to dry.
I want ex hubby to know may be I will be washing a nother mans cloths some day.
I was glad to hear ex hubby has interest in some one else
 and may be some day she will be responsible for washing his cloths.
I met Alex and he was hungry and wanted to know if we can split a Subway sandwich. Yes I said and I told him what ssize i like and what topings I would like on it.
We didnt have enough money so we got a smaller one and I gave him my 2.75 for my half.
He went to get it.He didnt want me to come with him. He took a long time but the sangwich was good and it was worth the wait.
We got in my apt and ate it.He got shifty and put his hand on my knee while he played pocket pool. I told him I was not ready for that yet.
So he left and I walked with him to the bus stoop. I had a ring I grabbed from home and asked him to put it on my finger.He said What for?I told him I cant do it.He put the ring on my finger and then I relaxed. I want to pretend where married before we get to the next step.
I am taking a risk in loving him.Im not sure if it will work out but Im not in a hurry and I want to date any how.

4 comments:

GLEDWOOD said...

Taking a risk?... Well they say risk-taking ~ calculated risktaking ~ is the only thing that makes life worthwhile...

Bev said...

I never heard that before.Im use to its better to be safe then sorry.It makes sense calculated risk taking makes life worth it
I been in the same routine for years now and it gets a little boring.XoXo

bugerlugs63 said...

Hey I missed this post! I don't know how, but at least I found it now . . . I hope it works out well for you Bev and it proves to be worth the risk . . . Starting a relationship always involves a certain amount of risk. And to not take the risk would mean being alone forever . . . So I think you're doing the right thing. If it makes you happy, then it's the right thing. Love sent to you Bev x

Bev said...

I think your right Bugerluvs.I want to date and have male companionship and where ever it goes it may be the best thing I did in years.
Hugs and love to you.XoXo

Best Blogger Tips